- Splash light Delivers Creative Intelligence and Client Profitability with SPL2
- At Vermillion production flows from PRINTEMPO to ES
- From image capture to multichannel content distribution with ES
- Let’s talk fashion with Max Mara
- Caffè Nero: A coffee, a cake – and ES
- IDS offers American Media millions of images from the cloud
- Arizona is making marketing flow
- Plugins from Silicon Publishing
- Pack to the future at Made in Pack
- ES 5 & Desktops make Drupa debut
- Archiving for Media Professionals with Archiware
- Chili integration spices up ES
- ES at the heart of Mondadori magazines
- Effective project management at SCPGREY
- Knappe + Lehbrink; ES ensures documentation and reliability of the production process
- DIALOGUE Engine brings new life to approvals at the Born Group
- Moving towards individualised packaging on an industrial scale?
- ROOT6 Technology
- Production via various output channels at the Druckstudio Gruppe
- DALIM SOFTWARE: Die erste Wahl für W&Co
- and much more…
Augmented Reality allows publishers and printers to bring their print and signage to life, by adding a 3D component to advertisements, magazine covers, packages and much more. In collaboration with our client Airbus and our partner Augment, in this issue of THEMAGAZINE we wanted to give you an idea of what you could do to serve your customer’s needs even better.
Just download Augment for your smart phone, scan some of the pages of the THEMAGAZINE 20 (a little hint, start with the cover and the Airbus ad), and see what happens!