Who we are
DALIM SOFTWARE revolutionizes the media and graphic communication industry with its software since 1984. The most innovative media houses, agencies and brands around the world have built their graphic communication through DALIM SOFTWARE cloud-friendly enterprise solutions: TWIST, DIALOGUE Engine and ES.
Small enough to care individually for our clients, we are big enough to make a difference for our client community and their users from the Silicon Valley to Tokyo. We serve and support global corporations or start-ups alike with our team of innovators 24/7 from our headquarters in Kehl, at the heart of Europe right “between” Germany and France in the Rhine Valley.
With clients on all five continents serving tens of thousands of users around the planet, we are looking at expanding our team to accompany and support our global expansion. If joining a human sized company for a greater than life experience is what you are looking for, get in touch with us.
What we offer
DALIM SOFTWARE is known for its dynamic, innovative and rewarding international workplace. Therefore, we believe in hiring the very best. We offer an insight into our international corporate culture, as well as the opportunity for you to team up with some of the best people in the graphic communication industry. Flexible hours and flat hierarchies are part of the culture of our company.
What we are looking for
DALIM SOFTWARE is currently offering 3 – 6 months internship for a student specializing in International Marketing & Communication, preferably – but not a must – with a focus on event management. Either way, we want you to be dynamic, creative, ambitious, able to take initiative and well organized.
- Event management: Assisting our team from conception to the logistics on site;
- Content writing: Deliver multichannel communication for websites, newsletters, emailing, invitations, press releases, …;
- Social networking: Contribute to posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Viadéo, Xing …
What we expect
Education and experience
- Enrolled Master student in business or marketing who has successfully passed first semesters (M2);
- Strong corporate background;
- Good knowledge or experience in software environment;
- Excellent language capabilities required: French, English and German (C1/C2). A fourth language would be a plus;
- DTP knowledge would be a plus.
Skills and personal qualifications
- Strong multichannel communication skills
- Excellent skills in digital media
- Ability to multi-task
The internship could start ASAP and last 3 to 6 months.
If you are interested and qualified for this unique experience, please submit your CV in German or English.