Augmented Reality allows publishers and printers to bring their print and signage to life, by adding a 3D component to advertisements, magazine covers, packages and much more. In collaboration with our client Airbus and our partner Augment, in this issue of THEMAGAZINE we wanted to give you an idea of what you could do to serve your customer’s needs even better.
Just download Augment for your smart phone, turn the THEMAGAZINE 17 to the Airbus advertisement, scan the ad with the Augment App and see what happens!
- American Association for the Advancement of Science – Embracing the sea of change
- HTML5 vs. NATIVE apps
- Surviving Sandy – AMI’s Lesson in Disaster Recovery
- 50 Shades of ES
- Hearst Corporation installs DALIM ES and DALIM TWIST for its complete print and e-media workfow
- Boxer Creative gains more control with DALIM SOFTWARE’s ES 3 project management system
- Altaimage – The hub for e-pubs
- ES for VIDEO?
- APS Chromostyle – From soft-proofing to art books
- P+E – Automation of Pre-Media with ES / TWIST
- Bonnier Corporation – In the production driver’s seat
- and much more …