- eMedia21 focuses on the future of media production
- Ed Zepernick – How I got into printing
- 50 shades of ES (part2)
- TWIST takes Time Out
- ES & TWIST supporting the new multichannel communication tools
- Bonnie Blake receives the prestigious Luminaire Award
- Print industry titan Cenveo ramps up softproofing options with ES 4
- At PhotoCraft, the best is yet to come
- Nucleus AB, Reinventing a digital imaging services company from the ground up
- ES boosts publishing activity at the ALTAVIA group
- Edipack: in search of a streamlined workflow
- How DALIM SOFTWARE users are helping to improve ES
- Grenoble INP-Pagora
- Check THEMAGAZINE directly on your iPad with DALIM DVL App!
- Druckstudio focuses on transparency and efficiency with ES 4
- Echopark achieves optimal proof process and efficient coordination with DALIM SOFTWARE
- “Pushkinskaya Ploshchad” upgrades DALIM SOFTWARE products to the new releases ES 4.5 and TWIST 7.5 76 Together as one
- U.S. DUO 2015
- Upcoming industry events
- and much more…
Augmented Reality allows publishers and printers to bring their print and signage to life, by adding a 3D component to advertisements, magazine covers, packages and much more. In collaboration with our client Airbus and our partner Augment, in this issue of THEMAGAZINE we wanted to give you an idea of what you could do to serve your customer’s needs even better.
Just download Augment for your smart phone, scan some of the pages of the THEMAGAZINE 19 (a little hint, start with the cover and the Airbus ad), and see what happens!